P3: Calculate Investment Value & Profitability of Old Apartments with En Bloc Sale Potential (P311S0794)
2 Professional Credits
This CPD course will focus on the due diligence of residential real estate investment, i.e. calculations of profits & risks before buying. This CPD course will also look into the ‘homework’ associated with investing in old apartments with en bloc sale potential.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Ascertain the Investment Value & Profitability of investing in old apartment(s) ripe for en bloc sale.
- Conduct due diligence as the salesperson should before making any recommendation on the rate of return of an investment in old apartments.
- Apply the Discounted Cash flow (DCF) Process to ascertain the highest Rate of Return of selected investment targets.
- Gather evidence of recent transaction prices and current rents for the purpose of calculating the profitability before making informed investment decisions.
- Explaining common property investment concepts & terms.
- Work out potential cash flow of the investments.
- Apply the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Process on each and every targeted investment property.
- Ascertain the Profitability Index of each and every targeted investment property.
- Compare the Profitability Indexes of each and every targeted investment property.